quarta-feira, 2 de junho de 2010

17:18

30 Things I forget to tell you

1. I don't want to lose you.
2. I want you to be happy comfortable with me.
3. Tell me everything that you don't like, even if it is about me.
4. My parents will love you. It's just not the right time.
5. I don't like lying to you.
6. I will never cheat on you and stuff like that.
7. In deep down, I'm still a crazy.
8. You are my best lover.
9. If anything goes wrong with us, promise me that we will be friends.
10. Please, tell me when I start talking or rambling too much.
11. I'm never as happy with anyone else but you.
12. I died with your long kisses.
13. I'm scared of hurting you.
14. I want you to do what you want to do, not for me. For yourself.
15. I'm the worst girlfriend anyone can have, believe.
16. A little secret: is wonderful to make sex with you.
17. If you ever think something is wrong with me, and don't feel comfortable asking me, just get me drunk.
18. I don't like long-distance relationships.
19. I don't have Facebook.
20. Sometimes I think why you love me.
21. I actually like your body and your pretty smile.
22. You are a sexy guy.
23. I don't mind friends knowing about us. I do mind if you, or I, are going to get into trouble.
24. Remember our priorities.
25. Tell me what you want for your birthday. You are very complicated. And that's one of the many reasons why I love you.
26. I will write things like this, whether you like it or not.
27. If I'm angry at you, don't worry. I will tell you. The good thing is that I can never be angry with you.
28. I don't know how long this relationship will last.
29. Sometimes, I imagine that I will marry with you.
30. I'm suppose to be doing my homework right now. But i'm writing this note for you. Because I'm scared to hell, because I love you so much.

2 comentários:

Rita disse...

Eu simplesmente ADORO as tuas fotos! Todas elas! Eu adoro fotografia aliás! :b
Parabéns pelo teu blog!

Mara disse...

Fiquei encantada *.*