quinta-feira, 23 de julho de 2009

(remember december) - música.

«I feel a separation coming on cause i know that you won't stop in moving on
I wish it would snow tonight hold me and avoid a fight
Cause I feel a separation coming on
Just prove that there is nothing left to try
Is it truei kinda wish it'd snow tonight? you kiss me with those open eyes
It says so muchit's no surprise to you, but i've got something left to say
Don't surrender, surrender, surrender. Please remember, remember December!
So realize back thenhow you feel tonightdo what they saydon't go that way
Remember, remember December. Please remember!
You say you wouldn't let them change your mind
cause when we're together fire melts the ice our hearts are both on overdrive
come with me let's run tonight these memories you left behind
I remember that together. We both promised that forever.
We could do thisfight the pressure
I remember December

Sem comentários: