quarta-feira, 28 de dezembro de 2011

20:18

"Never met a man quite like you... Doing all you can, making my dreams come true. You're strong and you're smart, you've taken my heart and I'll give you the rest of me too. Never I have felt quite like this - good about myself from our very first kiss. I'm here when you call, you've got it all and confidence like I never knew. You've got the charm, you simply disarm me everytime. As long as you drive I'm along for the ride your way. You've said it before there won't be a door that's closed to us. I'm puttin' all my trust in you because you'll always be true. I never could've known this would be. You and you alone all for me. I know you're the best, you passed every test! It's almost too good to be true. You're the perfect man for me, I love you I do." - j.h.

Sem comentários: